Monday, November 4, 2013

A Slew of Devos

Oo!  I feel like I hit the jackpot tonight, you guys!  I was reading my daily dose of Scripture (I'm still pounding away at it via my chronological reading plan on Biblegateway.com), when I noticed "Devotionals" on the sidebar.  I gave it a click and POW!  All the devos you could ever want!  There are devotionals for men, women, kids, couples, parents, leaders, etc. 

Do yourself a favor and give it a click!  Here's the link: http://www.biblegateway.com/devotionals/

I browsed the list and finally decided to subscribe to Quest Bible: "Answers to the tough questions you've always had about the Bible."  I guess I'm a little late to the party, some of this information probably would have been helpful as I labored through some of the Old Testament stuff, but better late than never, right?  Let me know which of the devotionals look most interesting to you! 

No comments: